Mathabhanga College

Accredited by NAAC

After admission to the College a student has to get registered with the University of North Bengal. If the concerned student is from a Board other than the W. B. C. H. S. E., he / she has to get provisionally registered and is liable to get his / her registration cancelled in case of failure to submit the Migration Certificate. The College will not be responsible in any case for the cancellation and / or rejection of a student's registration.