Click here to apply for Government Scholarship
For approval Govt. scholarship from college authority students who are going to opt for various government scholarships they must apply to college using the given link
Click here to apply for Institutional Scholarship
Please go through the institutional scholarship policy before applying for the institutional scholarship using the given link
Institutional Scholarship Policy
- The college will offer three types of scholarships only to its regular students:
- Half free (tuition fees )
- Full free (tuition fees)
- Students will have to apply only in "online mode" to avail both the scholarships.
- Notice regarding online application and online application link will be published on the college website in due time.
- The selection of the students for both the scholarships will be made solely on the basis of merit, class attendance, and family income of the students.
- The decision of the college administration regarding the selection of the students for both the scholarships will be final.
- Only the 2nd and 3rd-year regular undergraduate students can apply for college scholarships. College authorities may consider some special cases from 1st-year students.