- Sri Niren Barman (Librarian)
- Vacant (Library Assistant)
- Vacant (Library Bearer)
The Mathabhanga College Library caters to the need of students and members of the College Staff. After admission, a student has to produce his/her Fee Receipt to the Librarian for collecting the Library Card within the notified period. Student’s Identity Card which is essential for each and every student is also issued from the Library Office.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday: 11 a.m. to 1-30 p.m.
- Number of books in the Central Library: 19,000 approximately
- Only one book at a time can be lent to each student for 15 days.
Library Services: The Library provides the following services to optimize the utilization of the reading materials held in the Library collection.
- Reference Service.
- An Open Access System to the students in the central reading room.
- Display of Daily News Papers on the reading desk.
- Provision of using journals and periodicals on requirement. Moreover, the College Library has an intention to provide photocopy services to the students shortly. The Library is kept open throughout the year except on public holidays and vacations.
- Services of TV & CD/DVD player are also available.
Members are request to click on the link for INFLIBNET E-Journal access