- Dr. Debasish Dutta, Principal (Chairperson)
- Prof. Anindita Dey (Convener)
- Prof. Basudeb Saha (TCS, T.R. Mmber)
- Prof. Surajit Das (Member)
- Prof. Dipankar Karmakar (Member)
- Sri. Anirban Sarkar (Member)
The OBC cell of the college was established in the academic year 2020-21 with the purpose of empowering the OBC communities in the region. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources. They are also encouraged to enroll for career orientation programs, which would empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career option.
OBC Cell has been created in the college to resolve all the affairs and problems related to the OBC Students of the college.
Following are the important work under OBC Cell:
- All affairs related to OBC students.
- To aware the OBC students regarding various scholarships program of State Government, Central Government, and UGC.
- To take such follow-up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down for the purpose by the Government of India and the UGC.
- To collect reports and information of State Government and UGC’s orders on various aspects of education, employment of OBC Students.
- To circulate State Government and UGC’s decisions about different scholarship programs.
- To communicate with the students and motivate them for better future planning.