- Dr. Deasish Dutta (Chairperson)
- Prof. Ranjit Saibya (Convener)
- Dr. Chanchal Mondal (member)
- Prof. Basudeb Saha (TCS, T.R. Mmber)
- Prof. Neelam Roy (member)
The SC/ST cell of the college was established in the academic year 2021-2022 with the purpose of empowering the SC/ST communities in the region. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources. They are also encouraged to enroll in career orientation programs, which would empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career option.
SC/ST Cell has been created in the college to resolve all the affairs and problems related to the SC/ST Students of the college.
Following are the important work under SC/ST Cell:
- All affairs related to SC/ST students.
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of the State Government, Central Government, and UGC.
- To take such follow-up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down for the purpose by the Government of India and the UGC.
- To collect reports and information of State Government and UGC’s orders on various aspects of education, employment of SC/ST Students.
- To circulate State Government and UGC’s decisions about different scholarship programs.
- To communicate with the students and motivate them for better future planning.